30% off WeLocŪ Gripper / WeLocŪ Gripper FD!
Tuesday 4th October, 2016
PA/glass fibre or detectable PA, white or blue.
- Re-closing of partly used bags of ingredients will reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Reduce the risk of leakage or accidents
- Made from strong and durable material
- Manufactured in Sweden under strict hygiene conditions
- Clips can be sterilised via autoclave, EtO or gamma irradiation before being re-used
The WeLoc® Gripper is the most powerful WeLoc® closure. It is manufactured from DuPont® Polyamide, reinforced with glass fibre that further enhances its strength and durability. The Gripper is designed to cope with the toughest environments and is therefore excellent for many industrial applications, where a strong seal is often required.
The WeLoc® Gripper FD is a powerful sack closure made from DuPont® Polyamide 6.6. It is fully metal and X-ray detectable and therefore ideal for use in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
To make an order, call 0870 034 2055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056