20% off VWR® heavy duty round carboys!
Wednesday 25th May, 2016
VWR® heavy duty round carboys - 20% off!
Use for storing and dispensing solutions and media. Ideal for sterile water storage, polypropylene carboys can be autoclaved before refilling to stop recurring bacterial growth.
- Carboys offer excellent chemical resistance and are well suited for use from 0 to 135 °C
- Graduated to identify the volume dispensed
- Round carboys feature an integrated shoulder handle
- Always remove the cap from carboy before autoclaving
- Resin meets US FDA 21 CFR, USP Class VI
Thick walls provide added strengh. Ideal when service conditions are extreme holding full vacuum up to 8 hours.
VALID UNTIL: 30/06/2016
For more information, or to make an order, please call 0870 034 2055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056