HerathermŽ large capacity ovens and microbiological incubators
Wednesday 9th September, 2015
Heratherm® large capacity ovens and microbiological incubators
- Heating, drying and incubation for high sample volumes or larger samples
- Available in 400 and 750 l sizes
- Optimal use of chamber with flexible shelving system
- Excellent temperature uniformity and stability keep samples at desired temperature
- Experience easy sample loading and cleaning with convenient door that is designed to open 180°
- Lockable castors for increased mobility and stability
Create more space for your valuable samples with Heratherm large capacity ovens and incubators. Choose from gravity and mechanical convection models to address required temperature specifications and airflow for your application needs. Experience reliability combined with worldwide support, by choosing Heratherm large capacity heating and drying ovens. Ideal for day-to-day drying of large samples or large sample volumes. 400 and 750 l models can be used with regular 230 V sockets. For higher temperatures and faster heat-up and recovery times the 750 l drying oven is also available as a 400 V model.
Keep your samples safe with the Heratherm large capacity microbiological incubators. They deliver consistent performance, stability and innovative featureS for high sample volumes or large samples. Advanced Protocol Security models provide a certified decontamination cycle to prevent cross-contamination. Also available in tabletop sizes for smaller volume needs.
For more information please call 0870 034 2055.
VALID UNTIL: 31/12/2015
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056