Vacuum filter manifolds
Friday 21st November, 2014
P&R Labpak offer a wide range of vacuum filtration products including aluminium filter funnel manifolds.
The Most Convenient Way to Filter Multiple Samples
- Independent operation. Each funnel location has individual port control valves.
- Lightweight and durable for easy handling.
- Saves money. Less costly than stainless steel filter funnel manifolds.
- Large port opening makes sanitizing easy.
- Versatile. Accommodates both 25 and 47 mm filter funnels.
- Aluminum manifolds available with either 3 or 6 places.
The aluminum manifold is especially suited for applications where chemical compatibility is critical and easy clean-up is desired. Lightweight aluminum is easier to handle and less expensive than stainless steel, while retaining the strength of an alloy.
Item ref 516-9056 - 3 place
Item ref 516-9057 - 6 place
Request a quotation today.
Download svTnBGelman Manifolds.pdf
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056