Label printing kits less than half price. 5 units only.
Friday 24th October, 2014
A PC based benchtop printer that can print signs or labels up to 101,6 mm wide. Suitable for many applications including safety, facility and lean/5S applications and die-cut materials for wire, laboratory or general identification.
• Single colour printing, 300 dpi, on continuous or die cut labels with built-in cutter
• The printer “reads” critical information from the inserted cartridges and automatically sets up the correct label parameters in the Brady software
• Intuitive multi-language user interface, so 'type in' and print without wasting labels
• Fast and effortless material changeovers
• Very wide range of label types and materials available
BBP™33 printer and laboratory label kit - 116-0329 - Was £2360 - NOW ONLY £1000
Laboratory kit is supplied with BBP™33 sign and label printer, LabelMark™ software, 1× roll of polyester labels (white, 22,86×22,86 mm), 1× roll of self-laminating polyester labels (white, 25,40×15,24 mm) and 1× black heavy-duty ink ribbon.
BBP™33 printer and CLP/GHS label kit - 116-0331 - Was £2470 - NOW ONLY £1000
CLP/GHS kit is supplied with BBP™33 sign and label printer, MarkWare™ software, 3× roll of CLP/GHS preprinted chemical labels (1 and 2 diamonds), 1× roll of continuous polyester labels (57 mm×30,4 m) and 1× black heavy-duty ink ribbon.
Don't miss out - first come, first served! Call 0870 034 2055
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056