VWR® Mega Star 1.6/3.0 Centrifuges
Monday 1st September, 2014
Mega Star 1.6/1.6R & 3.0/3.0R Ventilated and refrigerated bench top centrifuges
These versatile centrifuges are ideal for a range of routine applications in pharmaceutical and biotechnical industries as well as for academic research. They offer good capacity and an ergonomic design which facilitates the work on the bench top. The Megastar centrifuges are available as a ventilated or a refrigerated version. The refrigerated version with the pre-cooling function is suitable for temperature sensitive sample processing with control between −10 °C and +40 °C.
• Auto-Lock® III rotor system: Tool-free rotor exchange system enables quick rotor exchange; with just the push of a button users can quickly change rotors and easily access the rotor chamber for cleaning
• Aerosol-tight ClickSeal® bucket sealing system: Glove friendly one-handed open/close capability, no need for screw caps and complicated clips
• SMARTSpin® technology optimising acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for maximum safety, smooth runs and reproducible separations
• Time-saving pulse function for short runs
• Intuitive controls and large, bright LED display facilitate operation and programming
For more information download the flyer below. Ask for a competitive quote now!
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056