Carbolite ELF - Laboratory Chamber Furnaces
Thursday 1st May, 2014
The ELF furnaces are ideal for light heat treatment applications and for educational purposes, they are not suitable for ashing or heavy industrial duties; please see details on the AAF and CWF ranges respectively. Digital PID temperature controller (type 301) ensures precise and repeatable temperatures with push button temperature setting, adjustable heating rate and a process timer.
These models have two side mounted free radiating elements embedded in low thermal mass insulation, which ensures rapid heat up, while providing excellent thermal uniformity within the chamber.
- Safety features include; door switch that isolates power from the heating elements and a double skinned body for safe outer surface temperatures
- Removable dense ceramic chamber hearth floor for easy spillage clean up
- Drop down door may be used as a shelf when loading/unloading
- 1100°C maximum operating temperature
- 6, 14 or 23 litre chamber volumes
- Drop down door with air gap to minimise external temperature
- Carbolite 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Delayed start / process timer function as standard
- Vacuum formed, low thermal mass insulation
- Hard ceramic hearth fitted as standard
- Ventilated via top mounted ceramic chimney
Download the flyer now and request your quote. Options are available.
Download 59PeGCarbolite ELF furnaces.pdf
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056