Best Selling Portable Balance - The Scout® Pro
Thursday 1st May, 2014
Designed for use in laboratory, industrial or education applications, the OHAUS Scout® Pro features easy-to-use two-button operation, a high-contrast LCD display, multiple weighing units, four application modes, and the option of either RS232 or USB connectivity, the Scout Pro is the portable balance for your needs!
- Display LCD plus optional auxiliary display
- Communication Optional RS232 or USB interface with cable
- Construction ABS plastic with stainless steel pan
- Design Features Fixed integral weigh below hook, stability indicator, over and underload indicators, shipping lock, calibration lock, calibration weight supplied with 120g, 200g, 400g, 600g models
- Operation Mains or battery (non incl.) with low battery indicator and programmable auto-off
- Multiple Application Modes – Parts counting, percentage weighing, totalisation and display hold.
- Easy to Clean – Removable stainless steel weighing platform, sealed front panel and moulded spill ring
Download the pdf brochure below. Also available is the SPU123 model, 120g x 1mg, 90mm platform and 100g test weight included with the balance. List prices for the range start at only £147.00
Ask for a discounted quote now for any model on the attached.
Download RauqmScout Pro.pdf
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056