Sartorius Entris analytical and precision balances
Monday 13th January, 2014
Get the reliability & quality of a Sartorius balance, but just pay for the features you really need.
- Higher linearity deviation, stabilisation time and sensitivity drift
- Basic application programmes (Weighing, Density, Percentage, Counting, Animal Weighing & Conversion)
- All models come with an internal or external calibration feature
- Excellent readability due to the backlit and high contrast display
- Easy navigation with function keys and simple to read level indicator on the front for user friendly and fast operation
The new Entris® has been specially designed to achieve effective and reliable weighing results in your daily work. The easy and clearly structured user interface, with its logical key assignment and excellent readability, are ideal features for safe operation.
Download the brochure for more details or contact us to request a quote.
Download iMdX5Sartorius Entris brochure.pdf
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056