Close to the EDGE
Friday 11th October, 2013
Available this October from Hanna Instruments, the EDGE.
Just launched edge is the latest innovation from Hanna Instruments offering some of the most advanced technology for measuring pH, conductivity and dissolved oxygen.
With edge, the measurement of pH, EC and DO is simpler, quicker and more accurate. Combining high precision technology with the user-friendly dimensions and format of a small digital tablet, edge is breaking new ground in electrochemistry.
Desirability too is 100%. Cutting-edge design, capacitive touch screen and an intuitive user interface are just some of the attributes that make edge stand out as the most innovative bench meter on the market.
edge sets new standards in bench pH meters
- range: -2.00 to 16.00pH and -2.000 to 16.000pH
- resolution: 0.01pH and 0.001pH
- accuracy: +/- 0.01pH and +/- 0.002pH
- calibration: automatic with 7 standard buffers and 2
- capacitive touch screen
- large 140mm LCD display with clear full text readout
- digital smart electrodes enable edge to automatically
recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration
- programmed for basic and advanced modes
- Hanna CAL-CHECK warns if electrode is not clean or buffers are
- log-on demand and interval logging
- PC interface via micro USB
- data download onto USB stick via standard USB
- GLP data automatically transferred
- slim and lightweight, edge can be hand-held or mounted
on a wall, giving it even greater flexibility as a bench meter
edge is available as three starter kits priced from £369.00
Supplied complete with bench-top stand, electrode holder, pH electrode and bracket for optional wall mount.
Supplied complete with bench-top stand, electrode holder, EC electrode and bracket for optional wall mount.
Dissolved Oxygen (DO)
Supplied complete with bench-top stand, electrode holder, DO electrode and bracket for optional wall mount.
Call 0870 034 2055 for more details or download the brochure.
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056