Liebherr: Reliable storage of explosive and highly flammable substances
Wednesday 28th March, 2012
These Liebherr spark-free refrigerators and freezers are designed to meet the special requirements of the chemical industry as well as specialised laboratories. They feature in our new P&R/VWR Catalogue.
- Certified according to the 94/9/EC (ATEX 95) directive and therefore suitable for storing potentially explosive and highly flammable substances
- Integrated data memory, which logs the minimum and maximum internal temperatures
- Integrated alarm system: temperature, door open, power failure and sensor defect alarm
- Hygienic interior with glass shelves for versatile use
- An optional NTC product temperature probe can be fitted to measure and document the temperature of products or samples
- Maximum temperature stability and consistency according to NF X15 140
The range of laboratory appliances, with precise Comfort electronic controllers, comprises of two refrigerators and two freezers with spark-free interiors, especially for storing explosive and highly flammable substances. The interiors of the appliances are in compliance with the safety requirements of the EU Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX 95) and have been tested by electro-suisse – SEV.
For more information please download the pdf brochure or contact us on 0870 034 2055.
Download Bi71wLiebherr laboratory_freezersers_en.pdf
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056