Euromex Microscopes - A New Range
Monday 31st October, 2011
The Euromex range of Microscopes is new to P&R Labpak and we are proud to offer its fantastic range.
Please check out their website - www.euromex.com
• Euromex Microscopen was founded in 1966
• More than 900.000 microscopes have been delivered over the past 45 years
• Around the world, Euromex operates in more than 70 countries through distributors, re-sellers and agents, distributing Euromex and Novex microscopes
• Euromex carry all products on stock, ready to deliver. 98% of all orders are processed within 2 working days
• Euromex ensures to keep spareparts for all microscopes and instruments for a period of 20 years
• In the workshop microscopes are assembled according to customer specifications
• Euromex is ISO 9001:2008 certified
An example of one of their microscopes can be found below.
These modern microscopes were specificaly developed for education with a special attention for ergonomy and quality. The eyepieces are secured and equipped with an adjustable specimen protection.
• Wide Field eyepieces HWF 10x/18
• The eyepieces of monucaluar models are equipped with a pointer
• Mono- and binocular models, head 360° rotatable
• Revolving nosepiece for 4 objectives
• Semi-plan DIN 4x 10x 20x S40x S60x and S100x-oil objectives
• 120 x 120 mm stage with two object clamps or with integrated X-Y translation stage
• Adjustable speciman protection mechanisme
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustament with 0.002 mm graduations
• Heigh adjustable Abbe condensor N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder
• Adjustable LED illumination with built-in power supply, rechargeable batteries and charger
For more information on the range please contact us or visit their website and then contact us with your requirements.
Download pvGCgNOVEX B serie English v4.pdf
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056