Increase pH Efficiency with NEW Mettler Toledo Meters
Tuesday 4th October, 2011
P&R Labpak are proud to introduce the NEW SevenCompactTM Bench Meters.
This brand new line of pH/Ion and Conductivity bench meters offer a number of advantages over the Seven Easy line it is replacing.
Intuitive and Clear
• 10-language menu with full sentences
• 4.3 inch color display with large digits and well-arranged icons
• Choose whether to see full-information on screen or switch to uFocus™ mode to display only key details
• The uPlace™ design means the electrode arm moves in perfectly vertical way for easy sensor placement using only one hand!
Reliable and Convenient
• PIN protection of settings for safe daily usage
• 5-point calibration with customisable reminder function
• RS232 and “plug and play” USB connectivity for simple data exporting or printing
• New digital sensors featuring Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®)
Versatile and Comprehensive
• Compatible with both NTC30kΩ and Pt1000 temperature sensors for accurate measurement of a wide range of sample temperatures
• The S230 has a new built-in temperature compensation algorithm for pure and ultra-pure water
• In the near future a magnetic stirrer will be available which will be powered and controlled by the instrument
Download the brochure now or request a quote. Prices start from £476.00. Meters are available separately or as kits including electrodes and buffers.
Back to articles list
Order laboratory supplies, apparatus, instruments, equipment, consumables and chemicals online
Home | Search | Shopping Cart | Contact Us | My Account | Terms | Privacy
P & R Labpak
Unit 6, Ketterer Court, Jackson Street, St. Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AH United Kingdom
Tel: 0870 034 2055 Fax: 0870 034 2056